Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tiring tides....

Have you ever reached a point in your life when all you want to do is just go to sleep? And you don't quite know when you'd actually want to wake up. That state, whether it's common or not, is something I am desperately experiencing now, today, this hour, this minute and moment.
I just want to stop. Like how a period works at the end of a sentence. I am exhausted. And that's probably an understatement. I have reached the state of zombie-dom!
It's that point when you want to give up on everything, and it stems, I realise from tiredness - the energy to push yourself beyond and reach out satiated, you no longer have the urge to do the 'pushing' anymore.
And God knows, I really have no idea how to 'push' myself now. Should I just let go, let things be, let calm encompass me the way destiny holds, or should I still fight?
Exhausted indeed, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment